It’s the holidays and you are searching for that elusive books that your toddler/niece/nephew or any other kid will love. Books that you are hoping that they don’t already own because you want to be a pretty cool caregiver.
Here are the top 5 books that MBP loves. We discovered these from the library. He loves it so much that we started giving it out as gifts for our friend’s kids. It was a hit.
5 books for your toddler
- Go Go Go Stop! – The picture books thought my toddler the meaning of green, red and yellow.
2. My Friend Robot – Sing along song that also teaches the concept of Simple Machines.
3. Roadwork – This is a fun picture book with all the trucks and a story on how to build a road.
4. If I Built A Car – I myself enjoy this picture book. It is very imaginative for your little inventor.
5. Whose Truck – Your toddler will learn the function of trucks that they see on the road.